2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre solo see her say to is h

Say?"
"I don't know."It is shallow wild to soar to looking at her, very long didn't talk.Frankly speaking, at this moment, his also really wanting to know , here in the world, will can't have a place, can make he the felling of the no longer pregnant place foreign land ……previously, he has never thought this problem, or, he has never cared this matter.After all, on the star of this deep blue color, all mankind are in a hurry also just all traveler ……so, momentary, he certainly also isn't likely to have what answer, "this also not is what greatly not of matter ……this in this world many people all living at another place, again not only the list Be just I."
"But I still hope the teacher in future and teacher's wife will lead an a little bit more happy life ……if can be getting soer much the better in the felling that a certain place find out a home town.-That meeting is how of city?"
Is shallow wild to soar a station to start, walk to before the window, looking at a window outside to once turn round very in a short while and suddenly and looking at her to smile to smile:"Thousand leaves, concerning your past, concerning nearby of person, don't you ever think too many ……you as long as wanting your own now and future, that very good."
Thousand leaf face ascend a red:"Execuse me, teacher, I also know, my sometimes very vexed person."
"Not ……you just think too many."
In the afternoon, thousand leaves return to a house and walk to kitchen doorway, to at in the busy ocean son say:"Aunt, I came back.Fix today like 1:00?"
"It is much better.He can have a class tomorrow.To, just had a female senior high school student to see her, say to is his student, grow pretty lovely of ……play the piano in the top now."
"BE?I want to fix to must be a really popular teacher in the school."Thousand leaves say with smile.
" Tree, do you want to go upstairs now?Take these beverage and dessert to go up together."
"Okay."
Thousand leaves carried tray to go upstairs and heard the musical sound that fixs to spread in the building from Chu-tien in the aisle.That is like an Etude that doesn't have the name that Chu-tien fixs to usually play very much, however, she can clearly feel that that isn't what Chu-tien fixs she to play.Indeed as expected, she hears the voice of a young girl Jiao Qiao saying:"Teacher sends Di.The song 《Say You Love Me 》 of the Ao Si Ting, I play can also?"
Chu-tien fixs"H'm"1:"Still calculate fluency, however, some places didn't handle well ……for example the beginning of section 3, can play more slowly somely, the effect will be better."
"I knew.Teacher, you play 1 time to let me listen to, good?Why do you have never played this song in the school?"
"This song how to literally play to let other people listen to ……like, light snow, you should return to.I will have a class tomorrow."
"Teacher if teaches my a person good.We will be like five teacher Daos in 《Kiss 》 and add Hui similar, is too really romance."That makes the young girl of light snow say with the voice of dreamlike sort.
"How come I possible teaches your a person, wasn't that too wasted?Light snow, you really should return to.Is too late, your parents will worry."
"Teacher, you don't want to be old to want to rush through me to walk, not very good?So, I ask you a question now, you if hard answered, I immediately walk."
"What problem?"
"Teacher, do you have girl friend?"
"Have no."
"The teacher is bogus!You grow so handsome, the piano plays so goodly again, how may have no girl friend?However, the teacher doesn't have girl friend, to me absolutely is too like ……teacher, rather make me be your girl friend."
"Light snow, you don't be getting more ridiculous.I am your teacher."
"What relation?You aren't my teacher in the high school again.Said again, you is 3 years older than me, again suitable however."
Chu-tien fixs silent in a short while:"Light snow, this kind of matter had better easily speak ……said again, I just have no girl friend, and be unequal to also didn't like of person."
"Teacher, originally you have already had a favorite person and really make people sad ……alas, this also anticipates in my idea in.However, I think, if the teacher pursues on his/her own initiative, can definitely become the other party your girl friend ……so, teacher, more power to you!To, teacher, you like of, is how of person?"
"This ……I seem to have no necessity to tell you."
"Teacher, you must tell me, otherwise, I can't give up hope."
"Is all right ……I like, is very a the female kid also really being eager to do well in everything cleverness.She doesn't really like to associate with others, sometimes still very dull, but the man's natural character is in fact very gentle and soft;Her outward appearance is strong, but the heart is in fact very weak, sometimes still a little self-confidence all has no ……she is sometimes cold and hard, like to hide in the corner of a certain blackness, like a piece of in winter be covered up in the sheet iron in snow ground, if on carelessly kicking, will feel very painful from toe to hearts ……however, her smiling face, is my biggest happiness."
"Originally the teacher likes a female kid like this ……is really disappointing, see to seem to be not is me."
"It is original and then isn't you."
"Can the teacher introduce her to me to know?"
"Not ability.Said again, she also not definitely wanted to know to be like your child like this."
"Is she very old?"
"Also not BE.However, she also will never be such as you pure immature little girl like this."
Thousand leaves hear here, not from tiny tiny a smile.She remembers the past once listenned to Chu-tien fix to once speak of, he has already had a favorite person.The description that listenned to him now, feels that the other party seems a person who isn't so good to get along with ……she thinks, he returns be really pain.
She settled to fix mind absolute being, doorway walked to fix to Chu-tien, smile to ask:"Fix, you today how feel?Yi, this is ……"her one eye be seen piano the side sits a 56-year-old young girl and is dressed in to make people think of of the female senior high school student school takes and grows very lucid and attractive amiability.
Chu-tien fixs to sit by the side of the table at this time, the side head sees her:"You came back.-She is I the student at piano school small Li original snow, read Gao Yi now."
Thousand leaves walk into and put tray on the table and smile a rightness small Li original snow say:"Small Li original classmate, the first time meets.I am elder sister's tree for fixing."
Small Li original snow up and down conjectures her:"You are the teacher's elder sister ……please ask, you are studying and still have already worked?"
"She learns a department to read in the east big method grade two, severe?"Chu-tien fixs to say with smile.
Small Li original snow stretched to loll out tongue:"The east learns a department, is really fantastic.My father often says that if can pass examination the east learn a department, the whole life became famous to hope.To, teacher, why is your elder sister's both the younger brotherses all different from at 1:00?The teacher's elder sister is father who is like a teacher,beats by dre solo?"
Thousand leaves smiled to smile, will a listen to the beverage passing to her:"Not, in fact I and fix to have no blood relationship relation, so be all different from at 1:00 ……small Li original classmate, thank you to see my younger brother."
"The teacher is really popular in the school.Frankly speaking, I originally really wanted to do the teacher's girl friend, however, saw to don't hope."
Thousand leaf Zhengs are big eyes:"Why?I feel that two people have count for much common fondness for, besides, you again so of amiability."
Chu-tien fixs a station to start:"Tree, what do you say?-Still have, light snow, you should return to.I send you to come downstairs."
Small Li original snow did a grimace:"Can't, the teacher felt ashamed."
Thousand leaves together came out the room that Chu-tien fixs with them:"Small Li original classmate, free come to have fun again."
"Good."Small Li original snow says with smile.
Thousand leaves follow with eyes them to disappear in the building way and walk to return to own room.
At thousand doorways of leaf's houses, small Li original snow suddenly says:"Teacher, I feel very strange."
"What very strange?"
"The female kid whom the teacher just describes, I feel that I is as if the where once saw."
"Blah ……you before how might once see her."
"Teacher, although I ain't very intelligent, however, my sixth sense is always all very strong ……frankly speaking, I greatly ate a while just seeing the teacher's elder sister surprised, intuition tells me, the teacher describes of the girl be she so of ……teacher, you like of might the person it not be is your elder sister who doesn't have blood relationship relation?"
Chu-tien fixed a side to open a face:"The child doesn't guess indiscriminately, besides is the teacher's private affairs."
", I understood.The teacher must be to have already loved elder sister feeling knot, so, like with own same type to elder sister Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论