2013年1月20日星期日

Facebook an is an extremely c

The Yuan shows to think, is the first of that first stupid egg stupid son.Good heavens, I how so unlucky, run into this is to the father and son.See, necessarily is this Yuan Tan is making ghost, make district magistrate not to our food grass.
On the history, in the Yuan Shao after growing, once having with him the person of small Yai Zi can all make him put out.This person is the Feng hair chicken Dan, sheep quality tiger skin.Part with others laugh heartily form alliance, part back bottom knife, eat Han Fu's food, Duo Han Fu's territory, put out Han Fu's whole family.As for his son Yuan Tan, is typical model of Chinese foot help type person, the war outside the civil war expert is inexperienced, kill brothers a good hand, deal with Cao to hold to turn eye Xie vegetables.Run into a person like this, scold to also scold not to get, beat to also beat not get, don't listen to his words, he still makes to mix and how do?
Have never waited me to open mouth, Yuan Tan looks askance at and compete first opens mouth inquiry:"You are a Zhuo county Liu Bei, is also sing in the of that kid'lifetime don't know Liu Xuan De,Facebook, then call hero of what then'of does Liu have?"Finish saying, he eccentrically looking at me and satirize and sneer at of say:"On seeing today, Be just a martial man, have qualifications to be called hero?"
Closing feather is great anger, pull out sword but, surge of great fury of point at Yuan Tan Shuo:"Outside city in Bohai Sea, when my elder brother fought 100,000 Huang Jin Ze Kous don't see in Bohai Sea one soldier one soldier, is your boy where at that time?My elder brother calls not to get hero, your boy calls hero."
Close feather this talks a , officials in Bohai Sea in hall all the complexion is embarrassed.Isn't good, in my heart a surprised, fight noodles to lead to widely and by all means ask for to many Nus, I immediately pretend animation and expel to close feather:"Cloud is long, rest rave, Huang Jin Shi is big, the county county officials have charge of district a responsibility, could not firmly stand by with the Anne common people, is also certainly handle."
The county county officials smell listen to this speech, the complexion alleviates.Close feather angrily gravamen, silently back bottom.Looking at Yuan Tan walks on air of face,google, I coolly say:"This early male early years roaming swordsman world, the inspiring looks is extraordinary, praised as the Meng of contemporary to taste a gentleman.Its way to get along with people enjoys great popularity and cause world heroic, 'Be might it not be contend for leaving for its court'.I smell of this beginning Mr. long Yi, the regrettable no luck meets, this beginning Mr. doesn't is called hero, world who can be called hero."
Hear my this time cry up and show haughty air facial expression more on Yuan Tan Lian, I slowly add to say:"Yuan originally beginning four a life times three Mr., the house learns an origin, the Yuan childe also experiences extraordinary, just talk, sentence sentence bead Ji.Is quite good, words spread to sing in the kid, not worthy of really, I am to isn't a hero, is again what child can say calculate?"
I finish saying this words, in addition to Yuan Tan is outside still smug, public all change countenance.This words superficially say that the words that the kid spreads to sing can not take seriously, actually but at scold Yuan Tan is an extremely conceited kid.Was public to all listen to understand I of words, only that Three Kingdoms first stupid son but at complacent.
Yuan Tan nearby and immediately rushes out a big fellow, pointing at of gnash teeth in hatred I greatly drink:"The Wu that Zhuo county savage country people unexpectedly dares to call this beginning name of Yuan Mr. and has no rules so much."
Admire, this guy listenned to my words like to think and remind Yuan Tan not and very directly and have to lend machine exertion and say I ain't qualified to directly call Yuan of the form word of Shao is originally early.Is there this rules, what I tried very hard to remembers and seem when Ma Chao just surrendered Liu to have relied on a type of a life time officer Huan's identity, called Liu have"the Xuan was virtuous", asked for to Zhang Fei great anger, kill Ma Chao, henceforth Ma Chao was free from heavy use, seem because of this matter.
I turn head to looking at a farmland plentiful, this one who is quick to express his idea how don't talk, was from noble family big valve of he, should know that I have to breach an etiquette.
The farmland is plentiful a see my eyes see him, towering right away but, the emotionally wrought up generous horselaugh condemned:"You is what person, my house the lord Be male to talk with your host, you have qualifications to interrupt.Lord in my house is male is man a life time believe in seedling, open medium mountain Jing king after, once allowed You state soldier Cao be engaged in and once commanded troops myriad people, incumbent Zhuo county Wei in the school, flick soldier to save green state.Host's ancestry in your house, however three male, job however a man room small Li, my house lord male form of address not get this beginning?"
Well you the farmland of the sharp tooth sharp-tongued is plentiful, this words say much well, really solve my at heart, it hates.Compare ancestry, you father Yuan the ancestry of the Shao however is a room officialdom of man, can not win against me.Compare an individual, hum, I when the battlefield puts together to kill, you Yuan does Tan hide over there?You father Yuan the Shao hide over there again.The this kind behavior doesn't think disgrace, on the contrary clamor here, really invite humiliation.
My pretending to call farmland is once plentiful, not painful not Yang's condemning he is severals, make the farmland plentiful to sit down.Looking at that man Gan isn't not the still standing of the Ga is present medium, right away dozen circle field, well-mannered of say:"This man how call, see the hero that your looks is open, become friends with while necessarily being this early male roaming swordsman world, can report name, permit me to also experience world heroic today."
Isn't to provoke the time of Yuan Shao now, for doing not arouse otiose bother, I intentionally at make reference to this beginning this words, lightly once took.Lookinging at me is amiable manner of talk, this man arch hand salutes and answers:"A certain Gao Gan is a male Yuan nephew."
Gao Gan, listenning to this name is a stupid goods, I hurtle this future soldier state sting once the history put a hand and use the taste appreciating to looking at him and say:"Indeed as expected is a hero, I talk with district magistrate, you descend first go to."
On Gao Gan Lian one silk cruel facial expression one Shan but lead, see to me although the face that saved him, he still hates to my bosom in the heart, mean person rare offense.
Along with appeared awkward silence in the big hall under the backing of Gao stem, everyone didn't know to say what like.I a cruel, let it be, see to today want not last food grass, that is gone by him.The my complexion dignified blunt district magistrate is one arch hand, say:"Being clear is male, I today is especially take leave since then, in the soldier already have no food grass, private the soldiers hunger unbearable, I prepare to quickly strike camp to go to enjoy Ling and hope to enjoy Ling to have food grass to make the soldier eat."
Happy Ling still under ruling over of county in Bohai Sea, the district magistrate complexion is difficult of saw Yuan Tan Yi Yan, saw Yuan Tan a frosty in bearing facial expression, right away the answer of Shan Shan:"Bohai Sea is laid siege to for several days, the food grass in city is really short of.Such as isn't a Yuan the childe to the utmost send the city of domestic help a war, the city early broke."
Readily rave, I march shortage 20 insides everyday, count recently already the soldier face Bohai Sea, with ox horn piece's military common sense, he dare before not vanquishing me, strong line of attack hard city Bohai Sea?At most to not let in Bohai Sea aid our army, make a deceptive show of strength just.I am lazy to get Chuo to break this lies, with start leave-taking.
Yuan Tan Jian wants to walk, right away toe Gao Qi Ang's saying:"The Xuan is one war outside the virtuous city, can once captive Huang Jin's soldier?"
I looking at him that very cocky looks, hate of think:Your boy if not that having a good Lao Tze, I unload you greatly now 8 piece.
Is strong to endure wrath, I order and nurse a grievance the answer of swallowing the voice:"Is quite good, our army captive about more than 20,000 persons".
Yuan chin Tan blunt Gao Gan Yi Yang, Gao Gan immediately and intransigent and haughtily walks to come forward to say:"Huang Jin Lai, help to guard on city of my uncle's domestic, unexpectedly Huang Jin Ze is ferocious, unexpectedly I am much expert D, my house's childe prepares to establish a fiesta in the city today, hoping virtuous Mr. of Xuan can lend a few yellow towel rascals, so that we sacrifice to fall in action of warrior."
Lend a person?Sacrifice you to sacrifice, lend a person to sacrifice stem?Lookinging at of my doubt Yuan Tan,cnn, ask:"Do not know that the childe of Yuan lends these people to come to He Yong."
Yuan Tan Yi Lian's borrow°ing from you is the facial expression that can see you, impatiently toward do Gao one head of putting.
Gao Gan also the full face upsetly say:"These people killed us 20 expert D, we prepare to borrow° from the Xuan virtuous Mr. 40 yellow towel rascal and cut to kill before altar and sacrifice our warriors with their bloods, the Xuan is virtuous Mr., don't say that you even take 40 yellow towels not to come out."
Oh, is this kind of to lend a method, lend money to lend thing I once heard, but lent a life life, I first heard.Want person to sacrifice his/her own domestic, the outside is so many yellow towels, oneself grasps go to, seek me dry.
I unconcernedly take leave to everyone, then turn round to walk to the outside.Now that once I have no acquisition, manage you to have no time.
The county district magistrate flurried pulls my gusset, meaningful looking at me, remind:"The Xuan is virtuous male, a few grass Kous have unfortunately and rather go fetch a few thieves and persons and hand over Yuan male Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论