2013年1月6日星期日

www.yinfay.com louis vuitton outlet store

Is that fire is the biochemical soldier's fatal weakness."President Xie Tianqiang smile to thank director with his report to introduce again after."Good ah!It is very good, strong day!Such a good news, you're telling me this now!Too good, really good, if so, the pressure is obviously a lot easier, days of strong!We'll take the good news to all the members, let everybody happy."The chairman to said to Xie Tianqiang.Xie Tianqiang heard the president said, laughing to say: "the president president!I have a suggestion, I hope our arsenal to produce combustion bomb, for our future and our country M the main use of weapons of war.""Days of strong!Your idea is very good, well!I let the assembly department immediately assigned this task."The chairman and picked up the phone and dialed a number, said: "give me to the assembly." after a while, the president is on the phone said: "I am he * *, now you record, and I need to stop production to other weapons arsenal, I immediately changed to production combustion bomb, the specific number of statistical out, I will be in the form of documents issued."The chairman hung up, smiled and said to Xie Tianqiang: "days of strong!I have arranged things down, the time of the meeting is coming, here we go!",louis vuitton outlet store;The chairman and stood up, pulls Xie Tianqiang to go outside the office.The meeting is held in the meeting, Xie Tianqiang himself drafted plan "stop", to all of you standing about it again, and then in the promotion of members of standing committee, all conducted by a show of hands, in addition to a reservation, the other is by unanimous vote, after the end,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton, the president directly declared the meeting the end.Xie Tianqiang, member of the Standing Committee of the conference room immediately after all, slowly out of the meeting room,www.yinfay.com, when he went to the meeting room m é n outside time, the smile on Xie Tianqiang said: "the days of strong!Now you have something?If there is no simply leave, I ask the chef to prepare two dishes, we eat snack: what do you think?""Good ah!What I go home so early, also have no, I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论