2012年11月16日星期五

Artist Series take off vegetables

Have no matter to do!The sister that still has already taught an inside, you also want to concern more, don't go crazy everywhere all day long, be like an appearance of vice- religious leader!I last night just said for you free next week come over for a while, you still really ascend heart, so quick rushed through to come over, and your car?I at how didn't the down stairs see?"The Zi dream didn't wait worry dream to say a words Pa in the Mao the ground said 1. "Elder sister, you see you, I not just for the sake of you!So important matter, you although and we a few elders all said, we dided not also see a person!So I is be subjected to many sisters of entrust to to you guard a pass of, just, we communicated in a short while, this boy still goes, my evaluation to him is that the outlooking is general, the intelligence is top-grade but the color heart isn't small, I just came in of time, this boy eyes all kept, very anxious to ate me right away".I see she more say to more don't guard a gate of, hurriedly once connected words, say to the Zi dream:"Do not listen to she talk nonsense, I which have!You are more very bad than Zi dream"I this isn't and from the heartly the speech Sun hers, everyones all understand. "I know of, she I still don't understand, since the childhood is liked narcissistic, imagine oneself as the favorite, she became accustomed to by herself, we was also all used to her, poem Xia, you needed not explain of" Zi dream smiled to say to me and also used a look in the eyes to strangely looking at worry dreamed!This sister a pair affirmation can not not talk at ordinary times of, don't talk not so casually. "Since came, that you come over to take off vegetables for me, let's cook a meal together!Don't want to join a crowd for fun, eat the ready-made, our house has no loiterer, poem Xia you read and also had half month and then graduated and wants to do exercises in gymnastics, and cans not delays examination for this period of time, so, hold firmly the whole possibilities of time, know?"The Zi dream orderly gives I and the worry dream assigned a task. "Okay, respect of religious leader elder sister, help you at me old before cooking a meal, permit kid sister first, I answer you are just- put forward how many questions, the first, our company doesn't go to work today, due to being a weekend you don't also go to work of, I don't speak amiss?I see elder sister you now the brain have a problem, while the key of problem obviously relate to this boy, concretely is the reason why, I didn't pursue, you knew it in heart by yourself.The second, my sister in teaching an inside very concern, you ask me the car how to don't see, I tell you, my car, let chrysanthemum elder sister to borrow go to, her son gets married today, do you say that I do to be like to be different from pair religious leader like this?The third, today rush through to come over in addition to missing you, I next week had other arrangements, my answer completes, please indicate!"Finish saying, the beauty super Zi dream respecting of Ka is a gift. "Answer of orderly, the way of thinking is clear, there is reason having according to, very good, appreciate your box on the ear" says, the Zi dream affectation specialty wants to clap the head of worry dream. "Ha ha, Help!Dead boy, your simply joining a crowd for fun doesn't come to save your wife's younger sister as well", I really took her, and then give°ed me to take up.However had her the home of Zi dream was full of laughter and fun, this was still quite good. "Like, dead Ni son, don't make, come over!Do I still have words to say with you!You arrive a kitchen with me"say the Zi dream took worry dream kitchen to go to. I also returned to a den inside, in fact I also had no idea to read and had to take book aimless turn over indiscriminately, head inside but is just thinking, "this again crazy again Mei again the vice- religious leader of Jing exactly does what, see her age is as just about as Zi dream, there was also small sedan, remarkable".Tell the truth, I was full of to her curious. Boring moment, I den, walk to the kitchen the Zha kind that want to see their sister a pair rice does, the result hasn't gone in, drive Zi dream to release come, she says:"You go out first to watch television, don't want to read even if, rice liked I call you, we is what sister a pair say a chemisette matter!You come to gather together what noisy!"", Okay, but forbid to say something against me!"I have to backing of Xing Xing to inside in the living room. Is you each to know what two of them are saying?Tell you!Originally the Zi dream is warning worry dream at me and her Mei female heart through don't do before forbid to seduce me,cheap dr dre beats, otherwise to two of us' lives all in danger of.Because the Zi dream knows, worry dream of of the personality is enthusiasm, straightforward, open, romance, long of again specially beautiful, be like me such of place male, worry dream as long as a little bit making some means, I meeting farewell male of.That our effort came apart at the seam.If we do after, she how do, the Zi dream says that I can't interfere with.First, , the religious rules allows two vice- religious leader lives together;Second, , the modern is social, pursuing personal happiness is everybody's right,Artist Series, our pretty girl teaches to can't interfere with, either of, opposite but speech the pretty girl in nowadays teach to all open at any time than the history, progressive.Certainly this is the Zi dream to establish relationship for the first time between us afterwards after she tell mine, she also said at that time, she feared her this younger sister so much a deliver wild advanced me to solve, because the worry dream was also a single, seeing to this woman's idea wased really hard to cut and polished! Finished eating lunch to lead for around an hour, we sat on the sofa to watch television, the Zi dream says to the worry dream:"Kid sister, , today since you came over, I think that you in a short while help us to do exercises in gymnastics, mainly is that you lose your capability some to the poem Xia, so our progress can advance of, the poem Xia is also a lot of to review lessons in order to smooth graduation, originally we anticipate practice in the evening of, you came now, we start right away, you return to your company in the evening, you tomorrow Monday want to go to work of, do you see?""Elder sister, don't make wrong!You spoil this boy like this and all don't hesitate the capability of sacrificing your younger sister to help her,Beats by Dre Just Beats, this boy has what let so much you so to her, you can never to I like this lead!"At the time that Yu Meng said the eyes a short while saw me in a short while looking at Zi dream, the smiling face on the face very ghost, but I saw very comfortablely. "Like, so!Get to room right away in go"I listen to from the tone of Zi dream she says that these words are instruction, allow of no what company measure. "Is all right!Elder sister"the worry dream seem to express very helpless but again have a little doesn't matter.15, "two waitress men 2" my in the mind this is happy!, In a short while two affirmation with stripped naked beauty will make me greatly open new vista!The henchman of true TMD excrement luck, control breath come block to all can not hold up against.Head inside just had a little consciousness, underneath of brothers don't fight to excel, old Gao raise a while, supported pants tent to come out.Once I see, this which go, in a short while will take off clothes to take, that not ashamed kills a person!I put out strength to want to let younger brother the younger brother is a little bit more lovely, can affair so strange, you more miss its honesty to order, it is more dishonest, very hardly prop up pants. At this time, the worry dream turns head to took a look me and badly says with smile:"Boy, and then want cheapness you" I the face is red all of a sudden. Am I just the younger brother younger brother's business get excited!Unconsciously took a look a younger brother younger brother, she also follows my tasteIs downwards similar, put out strength ground to knock my head, say:"Dead boy thought a bad matter!Isn't the younger brother obedient?Does the wanting me solve for you?"Saying will go toward me to below grasp, I was frightened to death and hurriedly plea for help, "Zi dream, you see her". The Zi dream smiles and beats worry dream to say::"Do not make, he was after all an adult, you didn't laugh at him, he has to have no this to respond not normal""elder sister, you know to protect him, I am to see out" worry dream archly looking at Zi dreams to say. Zi Meng says:"Like, even if BE!Was satisfied with!You all want to listen to mine now, the poem Xia took off clothes first and sat to the bed exact center, the kid sister took off clothes to sit to the behind of the poem Xia". "What about you?"I and the worry dream almost as one man ask a way. "You still pretty and with one mind of, I, you don't want to take care of and worked well own of go of, from now on you two don't talk, can make?"The Zi dream seriously says to two of us. "H'm, ability" we answer way. Then I am very and not and naturally their sister of the noodles took off clothes and made people embarrassedly BE, my younger brother the younger brother is still a supercilious Shu of pillar Qing sky over there, they the sister a pairs all saw, the Zi dream face in a glow turned over a head, can who don't also thought of, the worry dream incredibly stretches hand to use a her powder the younger brother who played me, a short moment small brothers rises more the Yang wear a head, the blood vessels on the penis all suddenly and violently spring up come, I hurriedly and by hand protect it.On this crazy woman's mouth still not Rao person, say"capital can also!Elder sister what time you must make me try", my sky!Is this a girl? I the full face helplessly say"your Rao I!Do I call your wife's younger sister good?I really feared you" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论