2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook ore you!Finished sa

Walk lips side, tiny raise a pair of lipses, and again and again lick the Di oneself's lips.The soft tongue that she visits gives me feeling fascinated of unexpected surprise and hard imagination to my impulse.The twisting of Qu that her beautiful body is tiny to twist, not just match with Jiao sends out Jiao to weakly take slight moan of nasal sound.Is this my elder sister Lin?I excite but doubt, but at present of true make me can not consider of these, wait until when elder sister Lin,such as the arm of water snake, clime to my body I press at elder sister Lin's body up, the match ground of elder sister Lin separate legs, mysterious district upward stand stand, I slowly get into and softly and lightly shout along with eyebrows and Jiao of elder sister Lin tiny Cu, I am been moist by the one and warmth surround-
In elder sister Lin's temptation, I come to an unprecedented delectation, several degrees tie up Mian, let I forget own existence, imitate a Buddha and only have consciousness generally, until elder sister Lin madly shouts, I just know she, another time comes to an a high tide and descend body as being sucked and absorbing, a time warms up of flush and suck and absorb under, I will leave for sorcery mountain with elder sister Lin-
Intense emotion later on, I hug Jiao to breathe heavily elder sister Lin enjoy in retrospect quietly just wonderful, elder sister Lin is in my ear twittering:"Younger brother, do you feel that I lust for women?"I kissed elder sister Lin to say all of a sudden:"How can!The elder sister gave me unexpected to dulcify.Just I have never thought, for the first time elder sister's performance so good."Elder sister Lin looking at me to bashfully says:"Still compare is the achievement of little elder sister Yun and snow elder sister Feng, two of them last night but handed over me for a night!"Finish saying, elder sister Lin is abashed attained a head to buy my before the chest-
From now on, cloud got into less senior high school a life, everything will be an incitement, breathtaking.Anticipating this 50 chapters is or so, ask everyone to consumedly continue to pay attention to cloud little, pay attention to 《flow cloud world 》 , be extremely grateful.


Chapter 54 schools begins ex- arrangement


Early in the morning on the second day, the orchid son returned to villa, I still hug to each other on the bed with elder sister Lin.The orchid son is some to sourly say:"Hum, wait until me 16-year-old birthday, the big bad egg also wants to lead a birthday for me!"Elder sister Lin beginning behavior Fu, a bit ashamed appear in public, hide at bedding in.I was inclined to lie on the bed, recruited to beckon with the hand to the orchid son.The orchid son Jue wears a mouth to walk to me to nearby sit down, facial expression just a little some not natural.I chase orchid son Lan is in the bosom:"Orchid son, rather now I is that you lead a birthday!"The orchid son is neurotically sprung up and loudly yells:"Big bad elder brother Dan kills a sex maniac elder brother!Ignore you!"Finished saying to turn round to run to go out.Elder sister Lin is from the bedding in explore successful in career, looking at my Chen to smile for a while, the exceedingly fascinating and charming wasn't yesterday's my daughter any more to living shape.
Was just a little attentive for a while, I arrived at a living room in good clothes with elder sister Lin, little elder sister Yuns all came back, and several females took the smiling face of sincerity to looking at elder sister Lin together voice to say:"Congratulate a younger sister on get what the Chang expected!"Once I listenned to Leng and got what the Chang expected, how listen to is like all stage dialogue, however this stage dialogue stir elder sister Lin bashful and infinite.Smile in several females Xi in, we finish eating breakfast, little elder sister Yun lets I and the elder sister Lin, orchid son accompany the parents to play, she then goes to the affair of busy group with snow maple, Jiang Yu and Chen Fei .
While accompanying parents and younger sister to play I am a bit absent-minded, O.K. have the orchid son this happy fruit, can always break siege for me in time, elder sister Lin is also considerate, often transfers the father mother's view, also often touches me to stare with anger me, I have to not to miss my own affair, and a heart accompanies Mom and Dad.In fact, I have been being considering for these several days I from now on how should go living, complete own mission.Although I have the ability of looking down upon the world now, after all my own strength is weak, some affairs only depending me can not complete by myself,google.Although little several females of elder sister Yun can help me,I don't wish them are in aftertime me even the right living cans not enjoy, either and says that I also loathes to give up them as I weariness from overwork again.
But more is I now still don't show can consider these.Although I am already to outstrip divine existence,I still kept once thinking the life of the common run of people and experienced the felling of some kind of common run of people, so I would choose to continue to go to school and get to CS City a first senior high school to go to school.Certainly, for ensuring a "safety", prevent°from accident occurrence, several females already the company measure to let elder sister Lin and orchid son looking at me so much, the United States it the Yue"protect me", I certainly take pleasure in, although may invite many troubles, I job place, can not make other men come to to harass my woman, protect me,cnn?I protect them still about.
Certainly, for doing not let other people, include to know my inside situation of of classmate reveal my news to the others, I intend to just a little change my own image and become the looks a little bit more ordinary, the shape is tiny to strengthen some with keep other people from seeing me and elder sister Lin, orchid son together, say that I am a "toad".Certainly, I specially reminded Xiao cold ice and Zhao Rui, never reveal my personal status, forbid more in the school to walk too nearly and keep other people from figuring out me with me,Facebook;If someone seeks my trouble, so have to is solved by the orchid son and elder sister Lin, as long as they pack meeting the general female kid of the fighting skill, I think at first senior high school in is can't someone come to ask for trouble.Thus, I can enjoy living of the common run of people well, at the same time the my end purpose is to recruit talented persons, for I business and mission from now on beat talented person's foundation.
At the same time, I intend the business that make little elder sister Yun chase gold group dragon quickly at further development, so snow maple needed to resign from the position as president little elder sister Yun of help.As for Jiang Yu and Chen Fei always heel in snow maple nearby, also forbid to do what special arrangement, let them deal with some affairs of group still can of.In addition, mother Zhong has already merged the Heng dollar group into gold group dragon and outward declares to is a cooperation, in fact the orchid son has already alienated the ownership of Heng dollar group to me, therefore plus have been possessing CS City real estate field impress of call of clock from mother Zhen's help, gold group dragon's development will quicker.
I beat wishful thinking, heartily played for two days along with the father mother and the younger sister, finally send off for them at Lin Jia's villa.Having a meal will return to the time of Kyoto, under the mother's allusion, father took a younger sister to go out for a while and said is see to see everywhere.The mother looking at me and many females say:"See you get along with well, I and your daddy and happy.However, mother but really want to have grandchild of, as long as you would like to, the kid will take for you."Several females looking at a mother of full the momentary containing the vision of expectation is abashed could not say words, an is lowly head.I also feel big sweat, all what age, old mama still keeps liking a kid like this, don't want to enjoy as well the peaceful life says again now me to am just 67 years old for two years, want to make me be father, am I just not dry!Always, I and in addition to orchid son of many females are touching end, always need to carry on a double to fix, in order to prevent they are pregnant, many females also hope they enjoy for several years well, temporarily don't kid.Now drive once the mother force and see to plan and change, just as long as my woman would not like to, I can't force them.
Finally sent to walk father, mother and younger sister, return to villa, many females unanimously carried on a demonstration to me:Being silent is still silent.I looking at many females to feel a burst of of back feeling chill.I Hey Hey the stem smile alignment doorway:"I must seek cold ice amount of company to order an affair and late come back 1:00."The orchid son eye disease is quick moving, rob to depend on the door to cunningly smile to the front of the door, see I feel nervous.I am successful in career to frustratedly send back in the sofa, selfishly looking at a television speech no longer, with silent return shot many females of silent.I know that many females are demonstrating to me for a words of the mother, because I respect a mother very much, also very filial mother, for mother's requesting I have never opposed.
In fact the mother's some kind of words just aim at little elder sister Yun and snow maple of, because they two ages up all want than me beat ascend ten many year old, although looking facial appearance and ratio elder sister Lin is just about,actually have been 56 years old.But the mother don't know that little elder sister Yun and snow maple have already been close a pure energy body now, their facial appearances have already remain youth now, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论