2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo s variety wonder yo

, Lin Yang points at a flank a beautiful apartment to say:"This is the dormitory of our news agency, I am on the third floor that."
I am a little bit wearing a smile to nod, say into!Also Be getting more late, earlier work over hurriedly rest.
Lin Yang's point nods and recruited to beckon with the hand to me and took out key to open an apartment door and returned to hope my one eye, once the Xi Xi smile and spoke a voice in Japanese"add!"
One of Mao in the door closes tightly ascend.The world imitates all of a sudden returned to first state again, empty and lonesome dark surge forward.Should I be what should one do?The city that hopes a month is to can not return to and return again accidentally of house tower building?Beat a car also and take for an hour.Besides I have already said with elder sister Chun I am recent can't return to for this period of time.
The turf-grass of the apartment doorway that one individual is quiet to sit in silence at Lin Yang up, touch a root smoke, seem to be still to stay the remaining joss-stick of having Lin Yang on the smoke.The smoke is in the utter darkness at the mid-night along with my breath but or clear or dark, I have already grown difficult to express droopy,beats by dre solo.That an eye of the despair when white Ling left, Qian Kai flew dated that Si heart from my head crack bellowing of lung, presented one by one in the moment, the night breeze was blown, I involuntarily shrunk for a while and held close into one regiment, felt I is thus standing alone and helpless.
My canthus unexpectedly fell a silk can not from control of tears."The sky is black, will can't, let me forget you are who." Ma Lie that hoarseness singing start to float in the at heart.
The cigarette bud feebly and automatically puts out, my hand a loose, can be fallen by it at tired shrink of feet side.Sleeping of a mightiness idea set of, my at heart mistily hesitates to pass night in the open a meeting here not not so good, suddenly have already grown a strange felling, my Mao however once turned round to go, not from one Zheng, sees Lin Yang not to know when, but have already stood at my after death.
"This your kind will catch cold!"Lin Yang looking at me.The look in the eyes is like star brightness.
I lower the head to go and set up for to pay no attention ground to comply with the surrounding to use the tear stain that the gusset wipes off a canthus.The way that is strong to make smiling face:"How, how did you come out again?"
Lin Yang looking at me, stretches out right hand and says:"You how don't go home, I have been following you closely in the building way."
I originally want to beat ha ha say to walk right away, however my air but is thus gloomy, I slowly station start, finally cannot help but saying:"I does that have a house!"
Suddenly present a kind of tender feelings for feeling pity on on Lin Yang Lian, once grasped my hand all of a sudden, her hand was such gentleness and warmth.The hoping her is that look in the eyes and weak body that is full of to feel pity on, my at heart suddenly starts to stretch one strong get root beyond control desire.
I pulled her all of a sudden to come over and tightly embraced in my bosom, Lin Yang lightly 1, struggled for a while, finally can be embraced her by I more and more and tightly.
Lin Yang seems to shut ascend eyes, I feel her body a bit tiny to tinily shiver.Month at in sky, reflect her pure Bo neck is thus pure white, a chemisette body joss-stick lightly the ground of You You float to spread to come up.My some feeling are difficult is dashing from the desire forbiding but.
I almost give°ed Lin Yang's head to give to raise by the situation of a kind of hungry wolf sort and deeply kept on kissing, her lips is some dried ups, she just starts to shut of the look in the eyes lightly opened, the ground of Chi Chi saw my one eye, then kept on shutting again and enjoyed my heat to kiss.
I want you!I am in Lin Yang's ear side lightly way.
Lin Yang wildly kisses at my windstorm sort under have already had some fans Mangs, be just lightly H'm 1.
Rise desire to let as the flame high upsurge I even forgot I am how to embrace her into a house of, Lin Yang's cabin clean and neat but sweet, sees shoes cabinet and hanger, know just her a person lives alone.
When I cast away that soft bed of Lin Yangs last, my in the mind only has an idea, I must occupy her!
Lin Yang's Qiao face is that the such Fei is red, she that after building way the heart of something of equanimity drive I am on her a burst of petting to make again confusing afresh.
I am like a beginning by similar the boy of personnel on her crary excavation, what I needed desiredly vents.Lin Yang slightly pauses for breath and lightly sings in and control oneself's heart hoarses of desire, this woman even if in the most fanatical time also thus of reserved.
Moonlight Qing feeling, have never had Yan to deeply come in in the solid screen window, shine on at she that Ying white shiver of double milk up, I am as very hot as a blazing flame of next body, enjoy this tightly clipping of the woman legs and warmth of damp ground of.The pleasant sensation of taking out anaesthetized me that lonesome heart bosom.
The bedside pink low bright bracket lamp shines upon bottom, the opposite wall is shown two figures that is unbridled to hand over to match.
A dream beginning comes to, when Shi Shao Qiang's telephone is beaten, Lin Yang Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De the Chi Chi Be tired to shrink in my bosom, that awkward and shy facial expression and pure white cleavage let me and am a burst of and difficult to express impulse.
"You nearby have no other persons?"Shi Shao Qiang seems to detect what.
I smiled to smile, right milk lightly crumpled to hold Lin Yang Ying Ying a to hold, say:"Have no!"
Shi Shao Qiang says:"I at 9:00 just that waits your breakfast in the China square, you rush through to come over right away and report according to the line, probably at recent these two days, someone will plot secretly against Ping Yu quiet, this is the best chance that you express."
My heart strongly took out all of a sudden for a while, unexpectatively so quick, my performance opportunity came right away.



26 shoot



The dawn wears deeply white yarn Lian and shines on in Lin Yang's cabin.I start to wear clothes and lightly conjecture the Gui room of this woman, the cause of single's apartments, not big, a toilet, one acts from inside with a small living room just, the wood floor of buff goes together with some Chiens invite of the house is private, again go together with the wallpaper of last amiability, clean and elegant.There is an opposite and bigger bookcase inside the bedroom, place many my whole lives also is not likely to look forward huge Zhao and each color book of Yang.
Lin Yang's clothes, a heap of heap is dispersed at act from inside inside of each corner, dresser various cosmetics of the front confusedly puts, only have these at 2:00 up, then I can feel the rush that she is an office worker.
Lin Yang saw my one eye, suddenly the low voice says:"You go out first not very good?"My Zheng for a while, doing not understand her has to say what.Is some to oddly hope to watch from a distance her, say:"How?"
Lin Yang closed lightly purse one's lips lips and pulled under drive Cape, lower the head to say:"I want to wear clothes!You get around first for a while."
I heart the bottom smiled to smile and had a little oddness her this variety, wonder you still fear be seen by me?But see her air seem to be very formally and then to order to nod and walk to inside in the toilet, cold water bedews my face, I looking at I in the mirror, a bit unimaginable of vacant, can not be believed to the madness in this night,
In the living room wait along while, Lin Yang just from the toilet in wash a Shu sorting to come out, her appearance is very clean, there is no smiling face on the face.Just lightly saw my one eye, poured cup clear water to me, say:"Is my a short while going to go to work?You does the foolish meeting occupy and do?"
I hear her words that ambiguously pursue an idea of guest, not from from smiled for a while, nod a way:"To, my a short while occupies and immediately after goes out."
Lin Yang lightly H'm 1, say well, that a cake of has breakfast!
I heart the bottom sneer at, shaking to shake head can not say, I have a friend to invite, have to urgently wear now!
Lin Yang ordered to nod and started to carry to wrap to say that well, I also want to be hasty to go to work, there is still today an interview task of.
Time of coming downstairs, two people didn't talk, everything of last night, become good elephant to be just a dream world.Lin Yang is suddenly light smile slightly for a while, point at to diverge road to say:"Our news agency walks this place, and you?"
I temporarily didn't know what just good, had to also smile to smile, pointed at another direction to say:"I walk this place!"
Lin Yang lowers the head, ponder for a while, just resolutely raise head a way:"That we different road.That good, we break up here, last night ……the matter last night, you didn't want to present to mind."
I understood her meaning all of a sudden and had a little all of a sudden in the heart isn't a taste, strong make smiling face of way:"H'm, I know and look after good oneself."Said to lightly flick to wave hand, say the voice sees again.Moment of turning round Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论