2012年11月8日星期四

cheap beats by dre els in the world I i

Take a nap to return first.Liu Bu Yang's handle knob misses once Han Shu Wen stretch and say:"Regret still now in time."
The despise way of Han Shu Wen:"I just don't regret."
"That doesn't blame me to have no courtesy!"Liu Bu Yang toughly starts to pull Han Shu Wen's ground small hand.
Han Shu Wen superciliously hums an in protest.
"Thank you today."Liu Bu Yang suddenly says.
Han Shu Wen's way:"Need not, two kinds add still not arrive 10,000.Mainly is have no time to choose."
Liu Bu Yang says:"Is not this ……"
Han Shu Wen is delighted on smiling, and then seeks credit a way:"Very tiredly.Do what to still need to think that your meeting isn't not happy."
"Where tired?I massage."
"Dislike ……that you give a smile, Liao Xian a walk you don't smile!"
Liu Bu Yang smiles and says:"You hereafter do what need not miss my meeting not not happy, as long as missing Liao Xian is all right.She is happy that I am getting more happy.To you are also, I don't think a that what other people are to let you not happy matter as well.You are happy.I am happy."
The one needle of Han Shu Wen sees blood:"Not happy be because of you!"
The shameless way of Liu Bu Yang:"Yes, so if is not happy and then seek me to vent.A song not is make the woman why on earth make it lively for a woman."
The argument way of Han Shu Wen:"I didn't make it lively for Liao Xian again ……"
Liu Bu Yang's way:"Do I still need to thank her to make you go to river bank sea in the evening so I thank you ……not happy that I can be with the manufacturing.It is happy to usually want to depend to match with with other people.Is Liao Xian a good girl?"
Han Shu Wen's point nods.
"What about you?"
"Certainly BE!"
Liu Bu Yang's way:"So two good girls together should make each other happy."
Han Shu Wen's way:"I didn't make Liao Xian not happy again!"
Liu Bu Yang's way:"Yes, but can also attain better.If change into you with me together, would you like to promise to make Liao Xian go to river bank sea?"
Han Shu Wen doesn't talk.
Liu Bu Yang continues way:"If you are my girl friend first, will promise me and Liao Xian?"
The hasty way of Han Shu Wen:"That you exactly miss I how?"The shape is very angry, feel that Liu Bu Yang is also too discontented.
Liu Bu Yang tries to please a way:"You stand on her angle to want and then know, Liao Xian made too many sacrifice and was subjected to a lot of injustices, so we all want to be good to her."
Han Shu Wen puts blame on a way:"Not just blame you!"
Liu Bu Yang says with smile:"To, you have already controled a point.Is wrong is all my a person, so you should solidify with Liao Xian allied put together to deal with me."
Han Shu Wen says:"Did I just still hold the hand with her ……went shopping last time also all happy, you didn't could not see by yourself!"
Liu Bu Yang's way:"To, you already make it very like, but still have many details to notice.For example cellular phone, if you establish into me to the screen saver and Liao Xian earth shine slice, you know her meeting how?"
"Will be happy!"
"Yes, and definitely change into me again and you ground."
Han Shu Wen this bottom not happy, Rang way:"You call me unlike, but oneself wants a ratio!"This which heel which!
Liu Bu Yang's way:"This isn't the ratio.If so, you will be happy, can you so, not only yourself have no much happy, Liao Xian is also happy don't get up."
Han Shu Wen's tone keeps on being soft:"I notice next time."
Liu Bu Yang gets worse:"Just at the time that Liao Xian walked, did you feel that she is happy?"
Han Shu Wen again Rang:"That you make her come back!"
Liu
Su:"Need not.I miss you are understand, Liao Xian, she has no>you, even don't need to compromise my this bastard!She so does to just hope we ability happy.You don't want the naturally of feeling,cheap beats by dre.Your beautiful and full of is not likely to be forever with Liao Xian comparison of Fa code!"This is indeed as expected a bastard!
Han Shu Wen's hasing a little is frightenned, but still keeps defying a spirit way:"Your own wrong you return to blame me!I dislike you!"
Liu Bu Yang's way:"Disliking me can, but can not dislike Liao Xian."
Han Shu Wen Leng a short while, shout loudly a way:"I when disliked her ……you wrong me!"The tears flowed out out all of a sudden and turned round to urgently walk.
Liu Bu Yang hurriedly says sorry.Can Han Shu by this time in the mind ground injustice explosion of extensive.What rubbish also listen to not to go in.
Have been catching up with Han Shu Wen ground car side, Liu Bu Yang just tightly embraced her.Connect a voice to say sorry.Han Shu cries that calls one sad.Since the childhood, which once was subjected to this kind of injustice!
"I apologize that I repent, I damn ……" Liu Bu Yang be cried the in the mind deliver painful.
"You …… wrong …… I ……" Han Shu Wen feels in the world I is the most pitiful.
Liu Bu Yang's way:"It is that I ain't good, should not wrong you.You don't dislike Liao Xian, you liked her most ."
Han Shu Wen still has a larger injustice:"You …… lack of impartiality …… to she good ……"
Liu Bu Yang's way:"I to you all onely ……do not cry.Cry other people again be cannot helping but coming over to beat me:How to ask for so beautiful girl to cry!"
"Beat you …… kill you ……"
Liu Bu Yang starts to grasp Han Shu Wen ground the arm go toward a he or she's body last fist:" Come, beat me.Don't be polite!"Regrettable nobody he this ugly kind record.
"Is painful ……" Han Shu Wen Jiao hums.
Liu Bu Yang hurriedly loosens a hand.
Han Shu Wen lowers the head to lift sweeping of eye surrounding 1 turn, discover a lot of visions, hurriedly wiped to wipe tears, flurried say to Liu Bu Yang:"Go to a car inside."
Enter after car sit down, Liu Bu Yang caution of wipe tears for Han Shu Wen.Say:"I not that you have already disliked Liao Xian, just hope don't ."
Han Shu Wen has some to take out to choke:"I dislike you!"
Liu Bu Yang's way:"You didn't hate me am an adult Be getting aer great deal of ……do not cry, I love."
"You heartache Liao Xian!"Time of normal emotion .Han Shu Wen is the words ground that extremely could not say to admit defeat like this.
Liu Bu Yang's way:"You I love."
"You talk just for her!"Han Shu Wen again the shriveled lips of injustice.
Liu Bu Yang seduces into wrong doing a way:"Not is to talk for her, but feel only perfectly the behavior just goes together with ascend your beauty and identity."
"I don't believe your words!"
Liu Bu Yang's heartache says:"Otherwise why do I want to say that these ask for you sad animation with you!Do you think that I want to see you crying?"
"Do not think that you return so!"Han Shu Wen now is discommode, and have a little afraid, also have some to hate.
Liu Bu Yang's way:"I hope today and cry later on hereafter and then don't cry again."
Han Shu Wen sees Liu Bu Yang's one eye and ask:"That have you ever said with Liao Xian?"
Liu Bu Yang's way:"She need not I say.I know that your affirmation that she cans make can be also."
Han Shu Wen looking at Liu Bu Yang's way:"You the ground request very excessively!"
"I beg you!"Liu Bu Yang has mercy on kind.
The hands that Han Shu Wen gets angry keep clapping steer device:"How can and so!"
Liu Bu Yang makes a mean way:"Beating me to beat me is all that I ain't good."
Han Shu Wen looking at Liu Bu Yang and says:"That you hereafter want to me with to she is similar."
Liu Bu Yang's way:"Heart in is similar, but the behavior is impossibly completely similar ……you eat meat, you also eat meat, you drink water, you also drink water ……the other people all smile my mental derangement.Still have, although I really think a left a right hug you,do not go as well."
The fidgety way of Han Shu Wen:"I am all made by you careless for these two days, the sleepings all sleep not good, the good dreams all have no 1."
Liu Bu Yang's way:"You at least want to know 1:00, I hope you ability happy."
The dissatisfied way of Han Shu Wen:"My a person cans not abridge, either at you word."
Liu Bu Yang claps a way:"I am also getting more careless ……embrace quickly, give me the strength."
Han Shu Wen seems Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论