2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo ely make fun want t

All be like you good luck ah, young and pretty, even if interrupting a leg is carefree to spend money several generation sons also flower not over, at this time generation, seek a good work still pretty difficult of, besides I this kind of wants educational background have no educational background, want diploma have no diploma, what skill also have no of, alas, if growing was a little bit good-looking, rather was a gigolo."
If this should be I freely make fun, want to stir to think once the Yi smile, who say that my words just export, road's thinking Yi eyes is getting reder all of a sudden and stretched out to pushed me a , loudly way:"I forbid you to say so myself, you, you is the best at my in the mind noodles, who can not also compare."
, Be not, I isn't to scold you again, Sun next how to so greatly respond oneself?I oddly hope to think Yi, but see think the Yi that pure and bottomless Mou son inside is already some tiny tears to only flow out now.I knit the brows a way:"I say an elder sister, you don't so again cry and smile very not,beats by dre solo, I that again offense you."
Thought Yi by hand arm to wipe tear falls water and sob to say:I am to forbid you to frivol so myself!"
Isn't so easy and then cry and absolutely make people collapse, I have to accompany to say with smile:"Like well, you can say that again and is like my this kind of jade tree to face breeze match Pan Anne, a pear flower presses begonia, impressive demeanor, the looks open outstanding youth is to don't should devaluate so himself/herself, in fact I this is also the good heart, I however be give other male does the compatriot stay some face?I want the whole world of handsome and cool all jumped a claim, call how they live, I will also the conscience is uneasy ah I."
"Go to and go, also really sprinkle to order big muck to bloom."Think Yi again is take tears a smile.Deeply absorbed an one breath, lightly mumbling way:"Text handsome elder brother, do you still remember a matter of seven year agos?"
"Seven year agos ah, so far, what matter?"
Think a Yi title to hope to watch from a distance me, suddenly appear one silk on the face red and dizzy, then lower the head to go, talk quietly:"This matter hid in my in the mind to have seven years, I spoke you to forbid to smile me."
Have I already already once saided to smile you?Say!
H'm, good, tell you, make you proud of for a while.The road thinks Yi to hope toward me and presents one silk smile on the face.
""Is proud of?"Be not, and then close me what matter?
"The matter that certainly closes you, you know, I was still studying in primary school at that time of, originally fathers would call every day his driver Chen Shu drove to send me to go to school.But that year ah, have so for a while, father went out greater half for year, Chen Shu's father died of illness he rushes through to return to old house to rush a funeral, I have to I to go to school."
"Be not, will you say this with me?This has what ah, you that will be not small either, oneself top learn very fantastic."I ha ha on smiling, say.
The road thinks Yi to hum once the ground shake head and say:"I just start saying you smile me, didn't say or not."
Hurriedly comfort:"Good little boy, good, I don't smile me not to smile, you immediately after say."
The road thinks Yi facial expression one An and recall to seem to be not how happy appearance.Immediately after say:"Elder brother, don't know that you still remember not, at that time we text Lan did the street have a flock of very bad bad boy?"
"The good elephant is to have such a guy, claimed to be at that time what come, to, the eagle knife helped, I the good elephant still once began with them."
"To, is their these bad eggs, have among them how many really too bad, connect my daughter to living all don't pass, I go to school with classmate each time, as long as the site that passes by them, they come right away to extort me and flirt me, and threaten me if tell father to row to spend my face, do you know?At that time I good despair, I wasn't frightenned to dare and go to school."
Is there this matter?How to have never listenned to your elder brother to once say?I some impression also have no.
The road thought Yi to shake to shake head, the Xi laughed merrily to say:"Your of course not remembered that you don't know you at that time very 跩 of, that would realize a my daughter to living."
I rush toward to export spirit and really have nothing to say.Have to a way:"Afterwards?Story over?"
The road thinks once the Yi light tone smile and say:"You don't interrupt, in fact this matter I have never dared to tell my elder brother, he that will be about to prepare Gao Kao, you know him that temper, will try very hard to with others."
"That pours BE, brave just if knew own younger sister to be humiliated, that character, 100 divided 100 and fought with weapons of, he was that temper, also served as soldier, pulled down, don't turn over with leadership stem just strange."
"Who say of, my elder brother is super and excellent, a few days ago call words, the troops is recommending him to read a military school."Think Yi to happily say.
"Hey hey, that boy can also go to a military school, how, really wanted to be a lifetime a soldier, not is intending hereafter mix a sergeant, again immediately after protect a Wei country?Protect Taiwan Strait?The achievement of accumulating the soldier rises major general lieutenant general what of."
You how is person's friend, this Sun my elder brother?Thinking Yi isn't very happy.
"Like well, don't say your elder brother, immediately after say you just of matter, this after the event comes how, our spoilt daughter of a rich family in the road house, so pleased be humiliated ah, this isn't your temper."
The road thinks Yi to admire ground a smile:Say:"I was still small at that time, the courage was certainly also small, however, luckily I met a big hero at that time."
I roar with laughter:Say:"Big hero?You don't want to say me?"
The road thinks a Yi face up red and dizzy again now, secretly hoped my one eye, talk quietly:"You finally think of?All say to make you proud of for a while, that big hero was you."
You just on saying that the eagle knife helped me to have a little a son impression, I once beat with them a , however my hands were all offered bone fracture, the rib also broke 2 and lay on the bed last two monthses ah, even Gao Kao didn't also catch up.It absolutely is an absolute disgrace.However have you in that several little girls?This pours true have no impression.
"Certainly have me, otherwise I will record so long?I learned a piano at the youngsters hall with a few female classmate a cake ofs, was again blocked by those bad eggs at that time, luckily you suddenly appeared, a person deals with them so many people, saw at that time you be beaten was a blood all over, we have already all been frightened to death.However, this is that I am long so big, know for the first time that what hero is saves the United States."Think Yi to lightly say with smile.
Don't wait I to talk, thought sudden ground of Zheng Zheng of Yi to hope me, such as the cheeks of snow up start to be suffused with oddness of strange burst of color, snow what decision, resolutely say:"Text handsome elder brother, do you know?From then on, I say with myself and wait I to grow up, must say with you!"
I like you!
Cough, I am a burst of fierce to cough.



Eight who all have difficult place



Ha ha ha ha,Ha ha ha ha!Ma Lie and Sun Zhi Weis are all a burst of to laugh wildly, smile shameless and trivially, ask for four guests look askance at in succession.
" Younger sister, open a bottle of ice Pi again, don't go or not, I could not stand."Ma Lie's body smiles body inclined on one side, pour to depend chair backward, by hand point at me, with Sun Zhi Wei to say with smile:"The ambition Wei sees have no, what is ages hero, also our text two little this number traitors is used the hero save the United States this kind of over recruits to chase younger sister, alas hey hey, smile to die me."
Sun Zhi Wei overdoes a facial expression dignified form, cool way:"Alas, not satisfactory, see appearance, I must make a telephone call heel brave just said, we this helped brothers to from now on relate to disorderly, from now on, he can even if text handsome big Jiu son, ha ha."2 people smile to do one regiment.
"Day, two of you also someone have no, if not that because thinking the Yi is brave just younger sister's son, Lao Tze that would be blind double eye to seek your amount of company"!I sigh.
Ma Lie ha ha on smiling, say:"Speak of to come to there is also a quite a few having never seen to think Yi for year that wench, hurriedly said for the elder brothers, came to how"?
Sun Zhi Wei also ordered to nod, clapped my shoulder and said with smile:"You recognize a life, so-called a go into a Hou door deep sea, the road is brave just that guy was shaky, many now you are an internal help, brave old headman in the house just in the future divide inheritance to produce, your successful is behind again turning point give several elder brothers, everyone is stained with the light of big Jiu Ye, ha ha."
Two Tuo excrements, don't pull far, drive brave just heard livinged the skin of toring two of you.I smiled to scold severals.Sink a track Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论