2012年11月14日星期三

dr dre beats one Leng and then

These medicine.It must notice an ability not to is too tired.Certainly, I also know, now Mr. Cao nearby of the person is little, the load on your shoulder the son is heavy, can still keep needing to notice Lao Yi to combine.Slice to record."
The drama ambition just says with smile:"Son cloud sees your personality being not a sissy person either, how so many words?Trust good, I have no so easily dead of.However, I see you still have some weak bad habit, change to change well.Otherwise, to you and lord male disadvantageous."
I one Leng:"This....My body is a bit weak, however, also be not placed to be like woman?"
Drama ambition just a smile:"Probably you haven't noticed the problem of you this aspect.Son cloud, if you always so, the your identity like this impossibly is a secret forever.Your facial appearance is also too soft beautiful, probably is a still young your age cause.I see you and lord Mr. of the relation of compare closer, perhaps will lead to a lot of gossips in the days to come.Although, you have intention to to cover up your identity with the mean person that makes decision Mr., but, this isn't a good method.The world brilliant scholar proceeds from Shihlin of many, they in the center have many texts that are like Xun if so of the honesty hold heavy gentleman.These people hereafter arrive at lord Mr. nearby, is see however your behavior.But lord Mr. for protecting you, necessity and they of produce certain conflict, this to you, to lord Mr. is all not good.Certainly, unless your plan has been already completed, or, you give up this plan with lord Mr.."
I pour to take a suck at cool spirit, quite good, I was originally a woman and no matter how it is, attired and always had some woman bad habit.If, really be misunderstood to spoil for the male of lord Mr., can miserably:"Is quite good, I am to don't notice these, thanked ambition elder brother to just remind.I hereafter definitely notice more my own behavior in front of others.As for facial appearance, I also can't ah, Hey, wait again 2 years older, should be a little more robust!"Drama ambition just on smiling, take leave to walk.
I arrange everything of good pharmacy and specially instruct the special medicine material that they must deliver other places in time to send to Xun adult.As for the tax gold that should pay can not not only procrastinate, but also want to compare other sellers to pay more 20%.This how many waiters is all old persons whom the Cao holds, how don't understand my meaning?Nod to call naturally BE.I no longer hold up, the second day dozen the horse went up north.

Chapter 21 a double-edged sword absolute being Ju


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 21 a double-edged sword absolute being Ju
If it, I cautiously remember drama ambition just on the road, H'm, quite right.I have to cover up with some method own facial appearance for a while.Especially after, along with the growth of age, the female's characteristic will be more obvious, this not go.Must seek a way, let the facial appearance changes of have a man of robust be.Is alas, really difficult.See, I only made up every day.Want to be all funny, the sub- disguise of somebody else girl for the sake of more beautiful, but I want to is a little more ugly what oneself turned, troublesome!
Go up north all the way, I go first to took a look mother and eldest brother, two people are all quite good.Mother but very oddness I came back, too the history Ci hasn't come back.I have to fool her to say, I arrived You state, didn't attend to last pass, the home occupy, and then returned to.The mother has already done not also say what.The bore melts to still usually send person to call on, he arrives the last heart.First-class ginseng and Dioscorea opposita that I will bring hand over to Dian Wei and let him periodically repair body for mother and send again the person melts for bore to send severals, Be express appreciation.The business of pharmacy's pouring is very good, everything is very smooth.I still instruct them to collect a food as far as possible.
Leave the North Sea, the along the road goes up north, but doesn't find out Huang Jin Jun of that aged and weak disease remnants.Where did they flow to flee again?Is true have no way.Taking one silk is helpless, I arrived at Xu Wu Shan in.Is public to see I come back, also very happy.I looking at the smiling appearance of male Sun Hong, know a good affair.
Pull indeed as expected I arrive at his abode, Mr. Sun Hong not have no satisfiedly take out two swords.I on seeing, , really beautiful.The sword bodies of two handle swords all present bright silvery, send forth soft ray of light.One among those handles are a little bit a little bit short, sword body also inching breadth 1:00, probably have 2 inches.Another handle wants to grow 1:00, the sword body is also a little bit narrow, only 1 inch five or so.Two use the scabbard of a swords of sword all Yang Mu make into and wrap up leather on the noodles and superficially still decorated wood grain with the gold silk, the thou is plain medium deeply wear dignity appearance.Take in hand, importance accommodation, really comfortable.
Male Sun Hong smiles to see me:"Childe, each handle swords weighs six catties of four moneys and useds for a near body battle, very practical.Still have, they all use whole Jing the iron casting become, can be said to be sharp and matchless.Short be green sword, long is a month sword."
My exultation:"Thank you, male Sun Xiong.Just, these two handle swords is used the half of going to Jing iron and also had, didn't know to hold up you how many times."Male Sun Hong says with smile:"Raw material you greatly can trust.These two handle swords didn't use those Jing iron, Hey, we buy of 30 catties of Jing iron basically can not compare with these Jing iron of pure degree Gao."
I am one Leng, and then see him:"That, this but use your shackles....."Male Sun Hong smiles:"To, the childe can't abandon.You don't know that that using of shackles' anticipating is the best Jing iron, don't see it not long, not thick, but the foot contains 45 catties of weights.I took it and used to cast these two handle swords, but is at the right moment."
I sighed:"Male Sun Xiong, so heavy of thing, you unexpectedly took so long, be really have already gaved you a hard time."
Male Sun Hong smiles:"I have already become accustomed to, within six years, they have never once taken for me is lighter than 10 catties.Calculate, all of this were the business in past.Looking at a childe to like so these two handle swords, I also really satisfied."
My good will moves:"Male Sun Xiong, you and the brotherses are always so polite, I how also very much obliged.Everyone still literally orders well, otherwise, I am really suffered."
Male Sun Hong smiles:"Childe,dr dre beats, these all not and well said.To, does the Na Er Kang still have a surprise to wait a childe!"
", Your meaning, he can't have already done to like a ranch?I just walked more than two months hey!"
Male Sun Hong's cachinnation:"If the middle-class family son sees a childe thus the facial expression of the excitement, he doesn't know much happy!Telling a childe isn't only only a ranch, he and that Sung elder brother, in chance encounter it meeting, still have to arrive a batch of herd of horseses.Hear, these horses has 50, originally is wanted to sell to male Sun Zan, there opened hostilities, drive Na Er Kang they left.The Hey follows a childe, we do what all so happy."
I smile:"I am also this felling.Ever since the party in government sun sees your first eye, I feel that our predestinations aren't shallow.So, I would excitemently save you.Hey, since that day, I feel luck extremely good."
Male Sun Hong smiles:"Childe, this is probably a so-called good person to necessarily have a good report.To, you see quickly, Na Er Kang says, these Malis have much of a few good horses!He is to with meticulous care choose a first-class white horse for childe.This horse also really only the childe go together with to ride."
I am very excited, pour isn't this horse.Hey, white horse hey, at the right moment take for elder brother Yun.Admire, I see an elder brother this time, doing not give him the huge surprise can not.Excitement of I, what also could not considered of, pull male Sun Hong run.This guy is kept calling by my Ye:"Childe, let go ah, I occupy here.You after a while, that horse can not run.I make the younger brother go with you."
I am getting more ashamed, hurriedly let go:"The Hey was too happy, ashamed.To, and Qin Xiong?Didn't coming to along while also see him?"Male Sun Hong breathes heavily thick spirit:"Ah, he does knife to shout after village.I just created a knife for him.He is practicing the knife method that you teach."
I 1.After following male Sun Hong to arrive at village.Indeed as expected, in addition to Qin Yong, also there are a few young men being doing force.Qin Yong's knife is martial good-looking, regrettable, some murderous looks all have no and see I keep shaking head.However, see they do force, I also think of, would not° until in the village organize one to protect a village brigade go, not afraid in case of, fear 10,000.Wait I to take Zhao Yun back, come to tidy up village again duty, now this appearance have a little respectively is the status of government.Is alas, don't know that the farm land when enters mountain?
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论